Thursday 31 March 2016

Apply striking and fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

My Strengths

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were follow through and correct grip.

The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were I was able to have soft hands for catching

My Next Steps

To improve my striking of a ball I need to Stand side on because I keep falling over when I hit the ball.


To Improve my catching and fielding I need to Look at what I am aiming at and aim the ball to the target because it will go everywhere


The game that I enjoyed the most was Rounders because It was fun hitting the ball hard and I caught the ball.

Oakland's school year 7/8 PE/health

No comments:

Post a Comment