Wednesday 13 April 2016

Drama improvisation term 1

WALT: apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.


Improvisation techniques that I have used successfully are to always say Yes and listening carefully.


Improvisation techniques that I would like to have more practice at is to be able to act out in front of an audience.


The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was The alphabetic game because it was easy because i can come up with words really quickly


The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was speaking in front if a crowd because i think i'm going to stutter or do something in front of a crowd


My favourite improv game was The gift game because you can make it really bad but it won't matter because you can make it up without getting it wrong.

My next step/ something I need to work on further in improvisation is speaking fluently because i mumble a lot and no one can understand me.

No comments:

Post a Comment