Wednesday 13 April 2016

Term 1 Integrated Learning - Leadership

We have been learning all about What makes a good leader.


We identified that good leaders show 6 main character traits. These are Resilient, Motivational, Trustworthy , Goal focused, Integrity and Active thinker

The leadership trait that I think I show the most is Goal focused because I have achieved a lot in the pas few weeks by learning what all of the leader traits meanings .

The leadership trait I would most like to develop is Motivational because I haven't really been motivating people or my self when i found things hard or when they found things hard during learning time or outside of learning time.

Something NEW I have learned about leadership is That you have to be all these traits to be an effective leader

The SOLO level that I reached during this unit of learning is Relational because I have figured out what all of the traits meanings and now i understand what i have to be to be an effective leader

My next step in learning about leadership is to apply everything that I have learned about leadership to my own leadership roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment